This page features our foot-supports
made of aluminum, with adjustable leg extensions,
now in two models.
Presenting our new “Solo” aluminum foot-support,
stand-alone, no need to attach to stool or chair.
Concert Design new stand-alone foot support, portable, easy to use,
and our versatile foot-support attaching to all models of bass chair/stools.
IMPORTANT – Fact sheet for C4 AND C5 ‘gig’ basso stools and information about custom design.
New from Concert Design. “Solo” stand-alone foot-support. No need to attach. Bassists will find this invaluable. Also useful for guitar.
* Height Range: extensions are available at various lengths for heights up to 16″ or more.
* Dimensions: 12″ top x 8″ wide; footprint: 18″ length x 10″ wide.
* Weight: Solo foot support with solid aluminum extensions and swivel glides weighs 2.8 pounds.
* If rubber crutch tips are used (extensions removed), weight is 2 pounds.
* If less than 8″ height is desired, the Solo frame is cut to height required.
$300USD (USD = U.S. Dollars)
|“New” Pictures and Text to Assist with Foot-Support Clamp Placement|
Our standard aluminum foot-support with PVC bracket attached to leg of C4 or C5 ‘gig’ basso.
* Dimensions: 7.5″ high, 5.5″ wide, 14.5″ long.
* Weight: the standard foot support with solid aluminum extensions, swivel glides, PVC clamp and 5″ adaptor bar weighs 2.2 pounds.
* Height: the extensions are available at various lengths to increase the height range, generally 7″-9″.
$250USD (USD = U.S. Dollars)
Leg extensions of stool are adjusted for taller stool position. PVC clamp for aluminum foot-support attached to leg of stool with 5″ adaptor bar (included).
Leg extensions of stool adjusted for taller stool position. PVC clamp for aluminum foot-support attached to ring of stool with 5″ adaptor bar (included).