How is the Allegro different?
The allegro is a great fit for all orchestra musicians: Strings, Winds, Brass etc. Fully aluminum, our lightweight model is fully adjustable to suit the unique needs of every individual.
How is it designed specifically for musicians?
The 95 degree angle of the back support is the greatest comfort to musicians. Traditional chairs slope backwards to ensure stackability. This backward slope is not conducive for long hours of practicing and playing as a musician. The Allegro is specifically designed to meet the musicians body and provide long lasting support.
In addition, the fully adjustable nature of the Allegro allows each person to have a unique, and comfortable experience on and off stage.
The seat slope is adjustable. It is shipped entirely level, but can be adjusted to slope slightly forwards or backwards for any who desire.
There are four different backbars that attach to the Allegro base.
- Straight- Fits the average musician
- Straight Tall- Puts the back cushion higher up
- 2” Bend- Brings the cushion forward on the seat
- 4” Bend- Brings the cushion further forward on the seat
Additionally, all back bars adjust forward and backward, as well as up and down, with a simple turn of the handwheel.
Adjustable Leg Extensions
- Differing heights also means that each musician will find comfort sitting at different heights. The Allegro’s leg extensions are a simple way to adjust the sitting height for each individual musician. The leg extensions are solid aluminum, with threaded holes that are screwed into place for stability.
- Despite being fully adjustable, our Allegro chairs do not want in stability. We use all high quality materials to ensure a stable and comfortable experience for all our customers.
- If you would like to inquire about any custom designs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to discuss your wants and needs.
Important note for Orchestras
The Allegro is fully stackable. Should you need non-adjustable chairs, the Allegro can be set to one uniform height and one uniform back bar to suit your Orchestra needs.