What makes the Piano Chair different?
Entirely customizable, the Piano Chair is made with high quality foam, and is completely adjustable to each individual musician.
Specifically Designed for Musicians
Most traditional piano benches are hard, wooden, and uncomfortable. Piano players often sit forward on the bench to reach the pedals, but this can cause discomfort in the legs and lower back. These benches also only provide one height, making it difficult for different musicians to use the same bench.
The Concert Design Piano Chair is specifically made for musicians with comfortable foam, adjustable seat height, and slope, and adjustable back. Furthermore, the back support is removable for a classic piano bench look for performances. Our chairs provide comfort that will last hours for all your practice and performance needs.
- Seat- Our seats are able to slope forward or backward depending on what is most comfortable for you, and can be adjusted up or down quietly with the levers attached to the seat.
There are four backs available for the Piano Chair
- Straight- Fits the average musician
- Straight Tall- Puts the back cushion higher up
- 2” Bend- Brings the cushion forward on the seat
- 4” Bend- Brings the cushion further forward on the seat
- Additionally, the backs are able to be adjusted up or down, forward or backward, and are able to tilt forward or backward depending on the musician’s specific needs.
If the adjustable seat height is still not tall enough to provide comfort, there are 2” glides that can be fixed to the chair to add height.
If you would like to inquire about any custom designs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to discuss your wants and needs.